You may familiar with the concept of SEO or not, but if you are running a small or medium size business, there is no reason to ignore its importance. SEO is the only way to make your website more visible on search engines. There are plenty of aspects of search engine optimization and maybe that’s why it is confusing for many website owners.
Fortunately, there are a lot of WP plugins created by developers to help business owners with the challenges of creating a search engine optimized website. If you have a new website, it means it’s time to choose the right plugin for your site and begin your own search engine optimization test.
- Yoast SEO: It is one of the most popular and downloaded WP plugins. It is a comprehensive solution to complete all your SEO needs. This plugin allows you to add meta description, title, and meta keywords to every post and page of your site. It is a free plugin and offers you effective features to optimize your site including XML sitemap.
- All in one SEO pack: This is the most popular and downloaded plugin built for bloggers, online marketers, and e-commerce. This WP plugin is created by Michael Torbert. It delivers you everything whatever you need to create a search engine friendly website using WP.
- SEO pressor: It is a new plugin and it comes with various features that makes your site more user and search engine friendly. It helps to improve organic traffic to your website and also optimize your blog posts. It has built a keyword research tool that helps you to find long-tail keywords.
- SEO by squirrly: Most of the professionals like this WordPress plugin. It comes with a human and robot monitoring system which makes it trendy in internet marketing. It is one and only tool which allows you to optimize the content and measure its success.
- SEMRush: Like other plugins, it is also a professional’s favorite and they use it to improve their site’s search engine optimization on their own. It is a paid plugin and used by plenty of search engine optimization professionals throughout the world.
- Google keyword planner: There is no one who knows what people like to search for. You can search your own keywords from Google by using the Google Keyword Planner. This is free and anyone can use it. It helps to choose the right keywords for your site.
So here you have it. A high-quality WP SEO plugin is crucial for every WordPress website. Make sure you use a high-quality plugin. By adopting any one of these plugins, you can easily increase the performance of your site and prevent other potential maintenance issues.