WordPress is a well-known online content management platform. Are you looking to create an online store? Would you like to know which WordPress plugin would best suit your e-commerce website?
In the past, desktops and laptops were the only thing that people made use of for viewing websites. However, with the increasing number of smartphone users, RWD has become inevitable for businesses to stay in the competition. In today’s world, users may drop a particular brand or business if they cannot find them on smartphones.
There are several WordPress e-commerce plugins available to improve your sales, marketing and customer support. Choosing the correct WordPress e-commerce plugin is extremely important for your business. The right platform means more growth opportunities for your e-commerce business. Hence, it is important to do the necessary groundwork before choosing the e-commerce platform.
ImpactInteractive is a leading WordPress development company that works hard to enhance the performance of websites by leveraging on the right e-commerce plugins.
Here are the top 7 WordPress Plugins recommended by ImpactInteractive for your e-Commerce website
BigCommerce is an e-commerce solution that helps businesses to create an online store and sell their products online. It is specifically designed for online sales. It offers flawless integration with your WordPress website. It is cloud-hosted and enables you to manage the content on your e-commerce website and run it seamlessly. BigCommerce offers high performance, stability, and top-notch security.
- Keeps your e-commerce engine separate from other content, thus making your WordPress website easier to run.
- You can use it not only to sell products on your website but also on other multiple channels like Amazon, Facebook and Instagram.
- Offers a wide array of shipment and fulfilment options.
- You get to choose from top payment gateways and only pay the payment service provider. There are no charges on each transaction.
Similar to BigCommerce, Shopify is a cloud-hosted e-commerce platform that helps you to kick-start online sales. Shopify is a one stop shop solution that handles everything for you. Although Shopify is not a plugin, it is a complete solution for all your online e-commerce requirements.
- It can handle both physical as well as digital products.
- It is extremely easy and simple to use for beginners. You need not worry about different technical aspects such as payment gateway integration, shipping, taxes, etc. Shopify takes care of everything.
- With Shopify, you get comprehensive inventory management with order tracker, inventory editor, etc.
- It supports multiple payment options.
WooCommerce is the most popular and powerful e-commerce WordPress plugin across the globe. Nearly 30 percent of the websites that exist today are powered by WooCommerce. It provides spectacular customization and flexibility. You can just set up your own e-commerce website with WooCommerce in just a few clicks.
- It offers a large number of themes, add-ons, and extensions making it easy for you to add new features and designs to your e-commerce website.
- It automatically calculates shipping charges, taxes, and other expenses.
- It offers complete inventory management with built-in tools.
- It allows you to add affiliate products to your website, thus providing a better user experience.
4. Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) is a simple and intuitive WordPress e-commerce plugin that allows you to sell digital products online without any hassles. It comes with beautiful and powerful features that you can leverage on to create a digital goods store.
- Easy and convenient to use platform to add, display, and sell digital products.
- It offers a wide variety of extensions for you to choose from. E.g. Payment gateways, marketing platforms
- It functions with any WordPress theme. It also has themes specifically for the plugin.
- It offers outstanding free support with videos, forums, tutorials, and even an IRC chatroom.
5. Cart Recovery for WordPress
Cart Recovery for WordPress is a WordPress e-commerce plugin that helps you to track abandoned carts, view statistics on your WordPress dashboard, and configure sending automatic recovery emails.
- Records names of customers and their email id as soon as they are entered at the checkout.
- Automatic trigger of abandoned cart emails.
- Easy to use statistics in WordPress.
- Easy to use statistics in WordPress.
6. WP Product Review
WP Product Review is the best e-commerce WordPress plugin in the market for product reviews. It has a detailed settings section that allows you to manage and control product reviews on your website.
- Automated comparisons from existing reviews.
- Users get to rate various product specifications while posting reviews.
- It offers a wide range of review layouts for you to choose from.
- It enables you to import features from reviews you have already created, thus saving valuable time.
MemberPress is an easy to use WordPress membership plugin that allows you to sell digital products and services that are subscription based.
- It enables you to track and manage membership subscriptions and plans and sell digital download products.
- It empowers you to define user access control and content restrictions. You can allow only select users to view the restricted content.
- It has an extremely easy setup.
- It integrates seamlessly with other WordPress forum plugins such as BBPress.
Although, WordPress is a good platform to grow your business. If you are having an e-commerce website, then you must follow these website plugins to stay in the market competition. Expert team of ImpactInteractive is ready to fulfill your business requirements.