If you run a small business and your business does not have a mobile app, you don’t know, but you lose a great opportunity to expand your business online. Having a web presence is good for your business, but mobile app also crucial for the potential customers. Smartphone users check their mobile phones at least once per hour. More than 90% smartphone users use mobile apps to find any kind of service or product.
It is a golden opportunity for you. Means if you have a mobile app with the relevant services what your visitors look for, there are many chances that your visitors find you very easily. The rise in mobile phone usage means mobile app has become the most popular a key marketing tool for all sizes of businesses including small and large. Smartphone apps boost engagement with customers and increase the chances that your visitors come to you again.
Here are some important reasons that show why your small business needs a mobile app.
- Be visible to your customers at all the time: Statistics show that every single person spend more than two hours on their mobile phones. A mobile app is one and only solution to be face to face with your targeted audience. If your smartphone app is visible and easy to use, it becomes an integral part of their daily life.
- Build brand and recognition: A smartphone app can greatly contribute to your brand awareness. You can create your own app for your business just like an app for your health program, an app for urgent care center, for food service, for tour and travel service etc. A mobile app is just like a blank board, you can do what you want with it. You can create informative, stylish, shocking and functional smartphone app.
- Improve customer engagement: It does not matter which type of business you run, your visitors needs a way to reach you. Having a mobile app can open various lines of communications between you and your visitors. With the help of an app, your customers can find the service or product what they want.
- Product promotion: Having a mobile app is one of the greatest ways to promote your brand over the world. If you have an online presence, creating a smartphone app increases customer’s chances to purchase. Mobile phones enable push notification, means you will grab your customer’s notice.
- Boost revenue: Customers are used to purchasing your services or products through a mobile app. An app includes a product category, ordering and reservation capabilities, means if your customer do not able to purchase your products from his or her personal laptop, they can order from their mobile phones.
- Provide excellent support: A smart phone app does not only save visitor’s time, in fact, it also adds value to your business. If you have an ecommerce mobile app, it allows your customers to view your weekly offers instantly.
Whether you are a small business owner or a large business owner, remember one thing that your smartphone app has to solve a real problem. If you want to start the mobile app process for your business, it is crucial that you hire a team of professionals.
At Impact Interactive, our team of app developers understands the importance of an app. They can help you to build a mobile app for your business.