In order to give your visitors a great user experience, a designer has to remain updated with all latest practices. In the whole website, a contact page is an interface that makes the customers contact you or come in touch with your services. Apart from displaying the essential information, your contact page must include a good form to encourage the users to choose you and boost up the conversion rate.
For a designer, it’s essential to design the site which never let you down in front of the audience. When it comes to designing, the designer must be able to give complete focus on every component and section of the website. Even, your contact form must be built in such a way so that it makes the potential customers to connect for long. An imaging contact form requires a proper key process so that customers feel safe when submitting their information.
In order to create an effective contact form page, the below few ideas will surely deliver high business growth:
- Clear Title: When you are designing a contact page, make sure your title should be clear and precise and avoid telling long stories and tales. By just looking at the title, a viewer easily understands that what the form is about and feel easy to complete it without getting any confusion.
- Be Informative: After deciding the title of the contact form, the next step is to describe it with some meaningful description. This will clear all the doubts and misconceptions if the viewers have in their mind. You must describe the need for the form and also mention what the customer will receive after filling it.
- Keep It Short: No one likes to fill lengthy forms as it makes the viewers frustrated and leave the site immediately. Make sure not to overload the form with numerous fields. There should be only necessary fields which are important for your business. By building the form, neglect to ask information like phone number, family information etc.
- Left-Aligned Labels: Left-aligned labels are better than right-aligned labels as it keeps the form compact and short in front of the audience.
- Help Your Visitors: You must provide the user with the text below the fields to guide proper user’s input to him. This will help you to easily communicate the information that you are expecting from the customer.
- Use Alert Errors: It’s good to reflect the errors if a user fills something wrong in the field. Moreover, you not only show the error but also communicate the reason behind the mistake. It will help the candidate to easily get to know where he is making the mistake.
- Highlighting: It’s good to highlight the fields when a visitor is filling the form as it makes him to quickly come back on that filed where he something left to fill.
- Responsive Form: Your designed contact form must be mobile-friendly and provides good user experience to all desktop as well as mobile users. So, it’s essential to build a responsive design for the contact page.
- Limited Drop Down Menu: A loaded drop down menu can confuse the visitor and make them leave the website on the immediate basis. It’s essential for the designer to use the drop-down listing in a wise manner.
- Add Simple CAPTCHA: You must make sure to Implement simple CAPTCHA in your form so that your visitor easily solve it at the very first step. There should be also an option of changing the code if something went wrong.
- Include Social Media: There are most of the users who like to connect privately and prefer to get in touch with social networks like Facebook and Twitter. By adding social media buttons, you can offer a user an alternative way to contact you.
- Engage With Photos: Don’t keep your contact page simple and include it with impressive images like of the business which further reflects company’s culture and values.
By implementing essential practices on your contact form page will help you in getting more leads. If you are looking for professional designers for reliable implementation, you can hire our experts at Impact Interactive.